Welcome to the Grant Transit Authority
Grant Transit Authority is a Public Transportation Benefit Area (PTBA) serving Grant County, WA. The mission of Grant Transit Authority is to provide safe, high quality & cost efficient public transportation, vanpool & dial-a-ride services which will enhance the mobility and quality of life for our citizens and promote a healthy economy and positive image for our growing communities.
GTA offers a deviated fixed-route system, with complementary paratransit service for those individuals who have a disability which makes it impossible for them to access or use the deviated fixed-route system.
For route information, please call 509-765-0898 or 1-800-406-9177.
May 2016 - Route Modifications
Mayo 2016 - Modificaciones de ruta
Once your application is complete, please turn it into BBSI. If you have any questions, you can contact BBSI at 509-765-4408.
Positions opened until filled
GTA Board Members:
- Mayor Bruce Reim, Chair -- Ephrata
- Councilman Stephen Wellein, Vice Chair-- Soap Lake
- Mayor Kevin Newland, Director -- Wilson Creek
- Commissioner Carolann Swartz, Director -- Grant County Commissioner
- Councilwoman Darla Haworth , Director -- Warden
- Councilwoman Anita Paulsson, Director-- Coulee City
- Councilman Don Myers, Director-- Moses Lake
- Councilman David Day, Director -- Quincy
- Councilman Bradley Parrish, Director-- Electric City
Grant Transit Authority board meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at Grant Transit Authority, 8392 Westover Blvd NE, Moses Lake, at 6:30 p.m.
Title VI Policy Title VI Complaint Form
Title VI Policy Spanish Title VI Complaint Form Spanish
Customer Complaint Policy
GTA Intergovernmental Agreements
National IPA Agreement
Office Depot Contract
Solicitation, Tucson, AZ
WSTIP Interlocal Agreement 2014
WSTIP Mutual Aid Interlocal Agreement
Grant Transit Authority is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color, or national origin.