Welcome to the Grant Transit Authority
Grant Transit Authority is a Public Transportation Benefit Area (PTBA) serving Grant County, WA. The mission of Grant Transit Authority is to provide safe, high quality & cost efficient public transportation, vanpool & dial-a-ride services which will enhance the mobility and quality of life for our citizens and promote a healthy economy and positive image for our growing communities.
GTA offers a deviated fixed-route system, with complementary paratransit service for those individuals who have a disability which makes it impossible for them to access or use the deviated fixed-route system.
Meeting Agenda : November 20, 2014 Agenda
GTA is currently accepting applications/resumes for the position of dispatcher/scheduler. This job closes November 30th. Contact BBSI for more information.
GTA is currently accepting applications for the position of COACH OPERATOR.
Please Contact BBSI to apply for any open jobs, 765-4408.
GTA Board Members:
- Mayor Kathy Bohnet, Chair -- Wilson Creek
- Councilman Bruce Reim, Vice Chair -- Ephrata
- Councilwoman Anita Paulsson, Director-- Coulee City
- Councilman Bradley Parrish, Director-- Electric City
- Councilman John Hillman, Director -- Soap Lake
- Councilman Jason Avila, Director-- Moses Lake
- Councilwoman Darla Haworth , Director -- Warden
- Commissioner Carolann Swartz, Director -- Grant County Commissioner
- Councilman Manuel Guerrero, Director -- Quincy
Grant Transit Authority board meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at Grant Transit Authority, 8392 Westover Blvd NE, Moses Lake, at 6:30 p.m.
Title VI Policy Title VI Complaint Form
Title VI Policy Spanish Title VI Complaint Form Spanish
Customer Complaint Policy
GTA Intergovernmental Agreements
National IPA Agreement
Office Depot Contract
Solicitation, Tucson, AZ
Grant Transit Authority is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color, or national origin.