Welcome to the Grant Transit Authority
Grant Transit Authority is a Public Transportation Benefit Area (PTBA) serving Grant County, WA. The mission of Grant Transit Authority is to provide safe, high quality & cost efficient public transportation, vanpool & dial-a-ride services which will enhance the mobility and quality of life for our citizens and promote a healthy economy and positive image for our growing communities.
GTA offers a deviated fixed-route system, with complementary paratransit service for those individuals who have a disability which makes it impossible for them to access or use the deviated fixed-route system.
Routes with Modifications...Effective Monday, April 1, 2013.
Route 50, Route 54, Route 56, Route 56 weekend, Route 59, Route 61
Please Contact BBSI for all Job Listings.
GTA Board Members:
- Mayor Kathy Bohnet, Chair -- Wilson Creek
- Mayor Richard Heiberg -- Coulee City
- Councilman Robert Rupe, Director -- Electric City
- Councilman John Hillman, Director -- Soap Lake
- Councilman Bruce Reim, Director -- Ephrata
- Councilman Dick Deane, Vice Chair-- Moses Lake
- Councilwoman Darla Haworth , Director -- Warden
- Commissioner Carolann Swartz, Director -- Grant County Commissioner
- Councilman Manuel Guerrero, Director -- Quincy
Grant Transit Authority board meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at Grant Transit Authority, 8392 W Westover Blvd, Moses Lake, at 6:30 p.m.
Title VI Policy Title VI Complaint Form
Title VI Policy Spanish Title VI Complaint Form Spanish
Customer Complaint Policy
GTA Intergovernmental Agreements
National IPA Agreement
Office Depot Contract
Solicitation, Tucson, AZ
Grant Transit Authority is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color, or national origin.